Sunday, March 22, 2009

he's memorized the answers!

You might remember that a few months ago I took a video of him showing off a few of his signs...I took the video on my camera phone, and every so often when he's bored and I'm out of ideas we will "watch the baby"....we've done it so many times now that he has it memorized. Sometimes before the video has even mentioned the first sign, he's gone through the whole gamut of them...so here he is watching....himself. Ithink you can see a few times that he does the sign a split second before it's asked...and I promise, this is the last sign language post for a while...

well, here's one more quick story...John and Abby sent me a pix message of Baby Julia on the day they brought her home. I showed the picture to Jack, and the first thing he "said" was hat...I guess because of the hat she had on. I then pointed out to him that she is a "baby" and he started doing the sign for baby. A little while later when we were playing outside he would come over to me every so often and do the sign for baby until I would pull out my phone and show him the picture of Julia. Aww, he loves is new cousin already!


No comments: