Tuesday, March 17, 2009

sunshine!

It has been a soggy several days..so I was super excited that the sun peeked out for a little while today. Maybe it will stick around for a little while...here are a few pics I was able to snap with my camera while we were hanging out on our deck...


He is grinning an walking towards me (the hand is always in his mouth unless there is a passy there instead...teething on molars will do that...) No, he's not having a fit....he just still gets excited to be walking around.

Spying on the neighbors...

I was trying to get a picture of him a maggie spying on the neighbors together...he decided it was time to break outta this joint!

In case you have been wondering, o adoring blog fans, no, our camera hasn't been broken or lost...the lack of pictures hasn't been intentional. He's just so busy now, and rarely still enough for a Kodak moment. Last week I tried 3 separate times to get a picture of him with a REALLY tall block tower that he built himself, but just as I would press the camera button, he would knock it down...EVERY TIME! His timing was impeccable! What a toot! So, I'm trying to get some pics! Promise!

No comments: