Friday, March 13, 2009

so this is our version of tax season....

It's cold and flu season....I'm understanding better how the spouses of accountants feel during tax season....It's also not helping that they are down one provider since the other nurse practitioner (btw she has kids OUR age...) has taken off to hike the appalachian trail...no joke!! But the good news is...they pay OVERTIME! I'm thankful for my husband's job.... I'm THANKFUL for my husband's job....really.....especially in this economic mess and with a new house on the way (have I mentioned that? :) I'll just be happy when there are a few less sick people...just a few less....(also because then I won't be afraid to take Jack back to the Y childcare...between separation anxiety and the snotty noses, it's not good times...and trust me I'm NO germophobe....I just don't like having a sick baby!!!) Just to give you an idea of how busy Josh's office is up there...the schools are closed due to illness....again....I've lost count of how many sick days they have. We NEVER had sickness days in Metro. Let's just hope that the flu shot he received and his obsessive handwashing keeps all the germies at work and NONE at home. They pratically had to corner him to get it...my strong brave husband who can "stick" people all day long...can't stand needles! so anyway, sigh....all of thuis definitely makes me appreciate the weekends EVEN MORE!

No comments: