I've been holding out for SOOO long....and I had my reasons...some legit and some just stubborn...but we are now on facebook. don't worry, I've already decided that I work so hard on this blog, and it is quite important to me...so if any of my facebook friends want to see pictures, they will just have to come here...'cause I'm not giving up the blog, and it's too much work to do it in 2 places. I am trying REALLY hard to not spend too much time on Facebook....it's taking a lot of self-discipline...and I'm not being too successful yet. I'm really trying though! I've heard it looses it's newness appeal eventually.Wanna know why I FINALLY gave in (after being told at least WEEKLY that I should join...) John posted pictures of Julia on Facebook, and my mom was DYING to see pictures...so she joined Facebook. It was then that I decided that if my MOM is on facebook, and I'm not....that's just too far....it's time to give in! :) Besides, I was living the facebook existence vicariously for several months through Josh's account...I may as well make it legitimate.
1 comment:
This made me laugh. Everyone keeps telling me I need a facebook account. I do not have time right now and want to just have the blog to keep up with. I sign on through Derrick's to see what everyone is up to. I may give in and set up my own after Hunter in born, in my free time. I am glad to know I am not the only person who has not wanted to sign up so quickly.
Post a Comment