one thing that I KNOW I will miss about our current location is how close and convenient it is to EVERYTHING...we decided to take a walk up to Poet's, one of the local coffee shops for probably the last time, although I wouldn't mind going again before we move.... I rationalize the yummy drink I get as being ok since I have to walk about a mile and a half (round trip) to get it...those calories don't count, right? When he gets tired of sitting, Jack likes to push is own stroller, and he pushed it farther than he's ever gone before, both on the way there, and on the way back. Maybe we should've gotten him a treat at the coffee shop too....
ps-Josh isn't helping push at all, if anything he's holding him back to keep the stroller from rolling away...and it's uphill at this point. The child is a hoss!



No comments:
Post a Comment